TAG Summer Scholarships
TAG Summer Scholarships for 2017
TAG is pleased to offer scholarships to Tennessee's gifted students for educational programs that provide enrichment, acceleration, or independent study. TAG will not award scholarships for the full amount of the program. The TAG scholarship provides up to 85% of the total program fee with a maximum award of $500.00 per scholarship recipient.
We are asking parents and teachers to recommend deserving students to the selection panel.
Applicants must submit the following information:
- Application for TAG Summer Scholarship
- Student Essay
- Program Brochure
- Two Letters of Recommendation (one of the letters must be written by your teacher)
- Teacher Recommendation Form (and Recommendation Form for online applications).
Application materials may be submitted in two formats:
- Scan and email documents in one file to email@example.com by March 31, 2017
- Mail Printed Documents: postmarked by March 31, 2017.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Mail application materials to:
TAG Scholarship Application
C/O Blair Trotz
5408 Sycamore Grove Lane
Memphis, TN 38120
The TAG Board will review all applications and notify all winners.
Questions may be e-mailed to Blair Trotz: firstname.lastname@example.org