- TAG Teacher of the Year Award
- TAG Horizon Award: This award is presented to an exemplary new teacher of the gifted with fewer than five years experience in gifted education.
- Special Recognition Award: This award is presented to an individual for their significant contribution to gifted education in Tennessee as a parent, legislator, administrator, or other gifted advocate.
- Jo Patterson Distinguished Service Award: This award is presented to an outstanding individual in the state of Tennessee who has made a significant contribution to the field of gifted education over an extended period of time (at least five years or more).
- Curriculum Award: Teachers submit curriculum units and the TAG Board chooses winners. More information and nomination forms for this award here.